Thursday 30 July 2009

Water baby

Oh, it's been almost a week since I posted anything again! So much for my little plan to write something every 2 or 3 days at least...

Anyway, today K and I went to the swimming pool. We've already signed up and paid for the summer session of the baby swimming class, but they let us have a free trial class today anyway. K looked very cute in his little trunks and swimming hat (or could I be biased?) and I think it's safe to say he enjoyed it. He didn't cry or seem unhappy at all, and there were definitely a few smiles. The only time he complained was at the end, when all the little ones played in the paddling pool with the teachers while the Mums went off to get dressed... The class we've signed up for is only for 4 weeks, but I can see that it's all part of a cunning plan to get you to join the regular class afterwards. Will we succumb?

No photos of the little water baby unfortunately, so how about this one, entitled 'Like father, like son':

No comments:

Post a Comment