Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Book Depository


I'm sure you've heard me mention The Book Depository before. Anyone who knows me in real life has definitely heard me going on about it. They sell a huge range of books, all with free international shipping. Yup, free postage on any book anywhere in the world. In the last year or so I've bought a couple of big, hard-book books for K which would normally cost as much to ship as to buy, but yet again, free shipping.

Every so often they have a special day with a featured book on offer at a really low price for just one hour. They're doing it again on Thursday, but with a new book on offer every 15 minutes! It's quite exciting, popping back in to see what the next book is, and then quickly deciding if I want it before it sells out. Last time I got The Complete Works of Beatrix Potter, a beautiful big hard-back book, at half-price and with free shipping from the UK to Japan. I've been reading it to K every night for the last couple of weeks and we are both enjoying it so much.

I should let you know that I've become an affiliate for The Book Depository. That means that if you follow one of the links on my blog and then go on to buy something anytime in the following 30 days, I will get a small commission. I'm only recommending them because I use them myself though. I tend to research books on Amazon, where there are more reviews, and then buy them at The Book Depository. Since all their books have free worldwide shipping, it's also a cheap way to send books as presents to anyone you might know who lives far away (subtle hint....). Anyway, check out the big sale day, it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment