Tuesday 26 October 2010

At the weekend

Things that were on the list, but didn't get done...

  • Cleaning the house

  • Lesson planning

  • Going to an exhibition of stained glass

Things on the list that we did manage to do...


  • A nice uninterrupted chat on the phone with Mum and Dad

  • A one-off Italian cooking class (yes, all 3 of us) organised by the local International Friendship Association. We made meatballs in tomato sauce, shrimp in pink sauce and rolled aubergines and then ate our fill. K's main contribution was entertaining everyone, and eating...



Things we did that weren't on the list...


  • Tea and cake with a friend and his little boy on Saturday morning

  • Pizza-making! Someone gave me some fresh basil the other day so the bread machine came out on Friday morning to make pizza for lunch for K and me. When H heard about it he fancied some too, so we did it all over again on Saturday night...





  • Sewing! I made a start on 2 different projects over the weekend. One is a toy dinosaur for K which I got fabric for ages ago, and which will be finished... at some point. The other one must remain A Mystery for now. It's almost finished and I'm very pleased with it so far. I thought I might be able to get it done yesterday, until I realised that I was running out of thread... Details and (hopefully) completed photo coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment