Friday 26 March 2010

Moo!

I've been thinking about getting some business cards for my fabric shop, Strawberries and Sushi, for ages, and I've had my eye on Moo for a while. They make rather cool cards you can design yourself, and the best thing is that you can put a different image on every single card in a pack of 50! Great for a shop, don't you think?

Well now it gets even better because you can get a sample pack of cards for free (you just have to pay shipping)! They have a bit of Moo and Etsy advertising on them so they probably won't be suitable as Proper Business Cards, but I went ahead and ordered some anyway :-) I thought it'd be a good way to try them out, and I can give them to friends and people who already know me... and they're free! Where can you go wrong with that?

Mine are hopefully on their way to me right now and if you'd like some, the offer is on here until the end of April. I'll let you know when mine arrive, and might even give you one...

No comments:

Post a Comment