Wednesday 28 July 2010

Off we go!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, K and I will be heading to the UK. H will travel with us as far as Tokyo, then he's off to Bangkok for a long weekend, though he will come and join us for 10 days in the UK later too.

I had several blog posts planned for before we left, but somehow I didn't quite get round to writing them. Things weren't helped by K having bronchitis, but he seems to be over the worst of it now (fingers crossed...). For now, a little K update. His language is improving little by little and he is really into counting. He also likes telling us what things aren't as well as are. Recent examples: 'Red car! No blue car' and (my favourite) 'One moon! No two moon'.

Hopefully we will be seeing a lot of you in the next month. I'm really looking forward to the trip, less so to the 12 hour flight with K... I doubt I'll be blogging while I'm away so, if we don't see you in person before, see you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment