Friday 30 April 2010

Golden Week plans

Actually I don't really have any plans, apart from a dinner out tonight, but here are some plans I would like to have...
  • a barbecue here with some friends - this one is a real plan, as long as the weather holds...
  • a drive to Kaga, my favourite bit of coastline here, for a picnic and to explore the rockpools
  • updating my shop
  • games night with some friends, if they haven't all gone elsewhere for the holidays!
  • a bit of gardening - mainly weeding I expect :-(
  • some kind of outing with H and without K, though that depends on H's mum...

I'll report back next week on how much I managed!

***************************

And if you haven't entered the giveaway yet, there's still time! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post - there aren't all that many entries yet which is a bit disappointing for me but good news for you if you'd like to join in! I'll be drawing the winner tomorrow so check back here then to see if you've won!

No comments:

Post a Comment